For those of you who are like I am and do not know when the turkey is done, you can try this out on a chicken first.
BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
- 6-7 lb. chicken 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
- 1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper.
- Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.
- Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
- Listen for the popping sounds.
- When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open and flies across the room, it's done.