- If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose.
- If Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.
- When the bill arrives, Mike, Charlie, Bob and John will each throw in $20,even though it's
only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller, and none will actually
admit they want change back.
- When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants.
- A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.
- A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.
- The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.
- A woman has the last word in any argument.
- Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- Women love cats.
- Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
- A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
- A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
MARRIAGE (so true)
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
- A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.
- A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
- A man will dress up for weddings amd funerals.
- Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
- Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
- Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
- A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
- Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!